When it comes to selling alcohol, consistent employee training can help protect your business and your bottom line.
If your employees aren't trained in responsible alcohol sales, you're increasing your chances for being fined or sued for an illegal alcohol sale. And that can cost you countless hours and dollars to deal with the legal system - not to mention the cost to your reputation in the community.
Whether you are looking to create in-store policies, train your employees or need store signage, we can help.
Creating Safe Alcohol Practices
for Store Owners & Managers
Store owners and managers set the "tone" for how responsible alcohol sales programs are implemented. This 10-minute tutorial will help establish guidelines for alcohol sales. A sample alcohol policies and procedures document is included. CD-ROM format.
Responsible Alcohol Sales Kit
Get all the resources you need to reduce your risk when it comes to alcohol sales in one convenient package. Save over 40% when you purchase the kit. CD-ROM Format.
• 1 Creating Safe Alcohol Practices for Store Owners and Managers CD
• 1 Responsible Alcohol Sales Employee Training Program CD
• 3 Six-Step ID Check Posters
• 10 Six-Step ID Check Point-of-Sale Stickers
• 1 ID Checking Guide Brochure
• 10 Get Your ID Out Cash Register Signs
• 5 Get Your ID Out Cooler/Front Door Clings
• 2 Get Your ID Out Counter Top Signs
• 10 Get Your ID Out Lanyards and Name Badges
• 1 Refill pack containing 10 name badges
• 1 Program Guide Containing Resources and Recommendations
for Store Policies and Procedures
Six-Step ID Check Poster
This poster offers cashiers, wait staff and alcohol servers six quick reference points for checking ID. It's useful for placement in break rooms, employee restrooms, managers' offices or on cashiers' counters.
1. Check the expiration date.
2. Figure out the customer's age.
3. Find the signature.
4. Compare the photo to the customer in front of you.
5. Feel ID surface.
6. Ask additional questions.
Get Your ID Out Front Door/Cooler Door Clings
Reduce store signage clutter and send a clear message to customers that your store takes this issue seriously. Place these clings on front doors, windows and cooler doors to let customers know they should have their ID ready.
Get Your ID Out Cash Register Sign
Reduce store signage clutter and send a clear message to customers that your store takes this issue seriously. Place this sticker on cash registers to let customers know they should have their ID ready.